Sales Development Representative (SDR)
We are looking to hire Sales Development Representatives (SDR) to join our team. We are looking for people who have a positive, assertive personality and the ability to coordinate multiple schedules. If…
Join our teamApply
We are looking to hire Sales Development Representatives (SDR) to join our team. We are looking for people who have a positive, assertive personality and the ability to coordinate multiple schedules.
If you are looking for a role to start your career or gain more experience in sales with outstanding growth opportunity, this may be the role for you!
What is an SDR?
Your role as an SDR will be to reach out and engage potential customers to create new sales opportunities and pipeline for Service Express' sales organisation. To accomplish this, you will work closely with your team of Sales Development Representatives and build strong partnerships with Senior Account Executives in regions throughout the UK.
Here is what a typical day as an SDR looks like:
- Working in office with our SDR team, helping each other hit goals and develop
- Continuously engage pipeline activity through follow up communications with potential customers and prospects
- Generate productive daily campaigns and other profitable trigger tasks to increase contacts made to schedule face to face meetings
- Leveraging a variety of outreach tools such as phone, email, and social platforms (LinkedIn) to develop interactions with potential customers
- Achieving and exceeding weekly/monthly metrics (meetings scheduled, opportunities created, etc)
What we hope you will bring to the position:
- 1 year of professional experience in sales, customer service, or other related fields with a strong interest in impacting customer solutions
- Outgoing personality and thrive in a high-energy/fast-paced environment
- Highly organised and can easily adapt to change
- Ability to think on your feet in a conversation- ask and answer questions with ease
- Great at finding ways to motivate yourself and your teammates- team culture and momentum is how our team thrives!
- Able to learn tools, technology and processes quickly
- A “never stop learning” mentality and can apply it daily
Here is why you’ll love this team:
- You will be challenged by teammates and leadership to continue growing as a professional
- You’ll be part of a team that drives the growth of the company, giving you exposure to multiple areas of the business as a result
- Private Healthcare
- On-site gym and personal trainers
- Focus on mental health and wellbeing
- Up to £27k base compensation and UNCAPPED commission opportunity
Service Express is an equal opportunity employer. Authorization to work in the country you are applying to is a precondition of employment. Service Express does not sponsor applicants for work visas.