ConnectivityConnectivity is essential
Our close ties with the top Tier 1 carriers ensures unrivalled network capacity
The ability to securely connect to multiple resources and locations with high performance is vital to ensure fast access to critical servers and applications.
The need to manage latency, jitter, bandwidth, application reliability and packet loss is also fundamental for an improved user experience.
Need connectivity services?
Keep Your Business Running
Our network of service providers aggregates the connectivity services of the top Tier 1 carriers. Strongly established over the past 14 years, these relationships mean we can offer greater network capacity and reach into all locations.
By first understanding your situation, drivers and strategy, we’ll devise a WAN (Wide Area Network) solution that is perfectly suited to your short-term and long-term needs.
We then manage the whole service for you: pro-actively monitoring the network every day to make sure it’s always operating at optimum performance and delivering consistently for access to the critical business applications.
Enabling you to seamlessly connect to cloud service providers
Secure and resilient network access is an essential component of cloud computing. A dedicated private connection to your cloud assets reduces network costs, increases bandwidth throughput and improves network performance. The Cloud Connect service provides a dedicated private network connection from your premises to data centers and third-party CSPs (Cloud Service Providers) including Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure and IBM.
Our private dedicated connectivity bypasses the public Internet, providing predictable latency and high-performance access from your premises and data center, right to your cloud environment.
As a registered Internet Service Provider (ISP), Service Express delivers publicly accessible connectivity into locations across the world.
Once connected, you can expect to receive uncontended business Internet delivered over fibre with the same high-speed uploads as for downloads. Our Internet connectivity service can scale up to the full capacity of your connection, meaning it can continue to serve your needs as your organization grows, thus future-proofing your investment in connectivity.
Our internet connectivity service can be delivered seamlessly in conjunction with our WAN connectivity services or on a separate basis, depending on your business needs.
Internet connectivity features:
- Fully managed service
- Scalable capacity utilizing our high-capacity core network
- Key peering relationships and integration with the world’s major content providers makes the internet connection as efficient as possible
- Uncontended internet with symmetrical upload and download speeds
- 24/7×365 technical support
- Multiple secure VLANs from a split connection, to deliver several services over the same pipe
Internet connectivity benefits:
- Consolidate voice, video and data services across one connection
- Adaptable and scalable, our infrastructure can easily grow with your requirements
- Building block to other services – internet is the first step to accessing multiple services via the same physical fibre connection
Our extremely high-speed extensions cover major public cloud providers, such as:
- Microsoft Azure
- Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Office 365
- Google Cloud
- IBM Cloud
Essential for ambitious modern businesses, you’re assured of rapid connectivity to these platforms. We offer outstanding network capacity thanks to our strong relationships with major Tier 1 carriers.
Compliment Leading Connectivity with Managed Services
A robust WAN solution that supports changes in demands or complexity. Combine with our business-only internet access, Managed Security Firewall service and Cloud Connect services which provide high capacity aggregated access into our data center’s cloud infrastructure.
Our fully-managed WAN solutions are supported by our 24/7×365 service desk and highly skilled workforce of field engineers operating across the country.
- High capacity core network provides private and uncontended high performance
- Flexible bandwidth from 10Mbps to 10Gbps
- Ultra-low latency fibre-based WAN solutions
- End-to-end SLA achieves guaranteed availability, latency and packet loss
- Multiple services down one pipe
- User experience
- Enterprise-grade security
- Peace of mind