Data Center Hardware Sales
Experiencing Hardware Delays in Your Data Center?
When working on your IT infrastructure projects, you should have a trusted resource to turn to for your data center hardware system solution needs and hardware upgrades.
We source high-quality data center parts from over 300 trusted partners in our network. Our proactive inventory process ensures we have the reliable parts you need in stock to maintain uptime—without the delays.
Do you know the life cycle status of your equipment?
Search our EOL & EOSL database.
IBM Power systems and upgrades
Helping you stay up to date, we can provide you with hardware and software consultancy support for your IBM systems and technology.
As a long-standing IBM Business Partner we don’t just sell IBM hardware, we make extensive use of it for our own systems and cloud services. We run over 150 IBM Power Systems and support thousands more across the UK. Using this expertise, we can put ourselves in your position and give you the best advice based on our experiences running IBM servers of all generations.
Spanning from technical to logistics, our staff ensure the systems are designed, delivered, deployed and migrated successfully, with full ownership from Service Express across the lifecycle of the hardware.
We have data center parts in stock from multiple manufacturers including:
Chasing down quotes, input and approval is time-consuming. Calling Service Express first shortens your search time and returns better results. You can expect a strategic, cost-effective data center hardware solution to help you meet your objectives.
For consults, installations, and data center hardware support, get the advantages of our technical expertise and user-friendly service.
Is it time for a
Get smarter answers
Count on our experienced Hardware Sales Consultants to ask you the right questions to fully understand your data center initiatives, work within your budgetary requirements and find the best custom data center solutions for you.
- Additional support and customized configurations provided by our team of Hardware Solutions Engineers.
- Comprehensive, solution-oriented results to fit your current and future IT demands.
- Single point of contact. Work with a dedicated hardware consultant on your projects. You don’t have to start from square one each time you call.
Options that fit
Meet both your budget and performance requirements with flexible data center hardware solutions. We use our experience and expertise to provide a customized solution for you.
- Using certified refurbished equipment can bring costs down without sacrificing reliability or performance.
- Solutions can include bundling installation and support with your hardware purchase for added convenience and savings.
- What works best for you. We are not limited to any vendors or partners, so we consider all available hardware options for best results.
Spend less time coordinating vendor quotes, services and schedules. By including professional installation and maintenance for your data center hardware purchases, we make it simpler for you.
- Installations. Experienced Field Service Engineers can properly install your hardware equipment.
- Professional Services. Expert assistance for implementation, deployment, integration, virtualization and more.
- Maintenance Support. Flexible, cost-effective hardware maintenance coverage for the life of your equipment.
- IT Asset Recovery. Convenient, secure, affordable recycling of your retired IT assets.
Meet one of our Senior Hardware Consultants
With 25 years of experience, Steve’s commitment to finding the right combination of strategy and data center hardware for customers is matched only by his love of Starbucks.