Review Your HPE-UX Support
You have continuous computing with HPE-UX for your mission-critical HPE servers. But it could be time to review how HPE support is handled with your specific needs. Can you easily connect with an engineer for assistance with ordinary problems and complex issues?
Your service shouldn’t include phone trees and slow responses. For quick, reliable access to expert technical phone support, call your dedicated Service Express engineer for HPE-UX assistance and answers.
Custom Solutions, Service First
Improve your HPE-UX support and save 30-70% from the OEM.
8×5 and 24×7 HPE-UX support includes:
- 15-minute engineer response call back
- OS Recovery
- Remote login and phone support
- LVM including VxFS filesystem maintenance
- MirrorDisk/UX setup and troubleshooting
- Network troubleshooting
- Online JFS maintenance
- Dedicated HPE-UX certified engineer
Professional Services for your HPE Needs:
- OS backups and recoveries using Ignite and fbackup/frecover
- OS updates and upgrades from customer-supplied software
- Server side SAN filesystem configuration
- Npar setup
- OS upgrades and updates from customer supplied software
- LVM setup
Easy & Direct
No phone tree or mandatory Level One. Talk to your OS HPE-UX engineer within 15 minutes of placing your service call.
Keep your systems running at top performance. We review system error logs and offer preventative health checks for you.
View all of our supported products
Data Center and Network Third-Party Hardware Maintenance
69 Verified Reviews >
as of March 1, 2021
Gartner Peer Insights reviews constitute the subjective opinions of individual end users based on their own experiences, and do not represent the views of Gartner or its affiliates.
Get a quote for HP-UX support with Service Express