Service Express Completes Integration of Blue Chip and The ICC Group
Company Announces Expanded Portfolio of Data Centre and Infrastructure Solutions for International Client Base Following Strategic Acquisitions
GRAND RAPIDS, Mich., 28 June 2022 – Service Express, a global data centre solutions provider, today announces the full integration of its 2021 UK acquisitions of Blue Chip and The ICC Group. Merging the three companies combines decades of expertise and over 1,000 talented individuals to build upon its foundation of providing exceptional maintenance, managed and infrastructure solutions to companies internationally.
Service Express will continue to strengthen its position in the marketplace as a major provider across the financial services, manufacturing, retail and public sectors, helping its customers to maintain and evolve their IT infrastructure.
“This significant milestone marks an exciting time for our company, people and customers,” said Ron Alvesteffer, Service Express President and CEO. “Unifying three organisations with shared values and a passion for service will continue to distinguish Service Express as the leader in data centre solutions.”
“We look forward to strengthening our solutions and providing customers with one source for their data centre and infrastructure needs, so they can focus on more critical priorities.”
Service Express will continue to deliver its world-class Data Centre Maintenance solutions globally with an expanded portfolio of Managed and Infrastructure services, including Hybrid Cloud, OS Managed Services, Disaster Recovery and Managed Service Delivery, specifically focusing on:
- Strengthening its role in providing sustainable and eco-friendly solutions to protect critical resources, lower carbon emissions and reduce unnecessary waste.
- Developing its Hybrid Cloud proposition and augmenting its strategic relationship in the UK with IBM as a Gold Business Partner.
- Helping customers to transform their digital journey by achieving improved end-to-end user experience and application performance.
- Roll out ExpressConnect® technology internationally to bring a one-stop-shop solution to simplify data centre support and optimise customer performance.
- Providing exceptional customer experiences with an industry-leading Net Promoter Score (NPS) of 91.
- Driving growth and revenue through its people-powered culture, customer-first commitment and dedication to innovation.
“By bringing together over 1,000 passionate and talented individuals, we’re well-positioned to provide our customers with the very best data centre and infrastructure solutions,” said Mike Hallam, Service Express UK Managing Director. “We look forward to upholding our commitment to serving people with secure and sustainable solutions as they transform their organisations for a digital future.”
For more information on Service Express and its solutions, visit serviceexpress.com.