National Healthcare Provider Eliminates Service Gaps at Over 60 Data Center Locations with Service Express Partnership
After years of poor communication, missed SLAs and delayed repairs, IT leaders at a national healthcare provider decided it was time for a change. In searching for a maintenance solution to improve service quality, flexibility and savings for over 60 hospital data centers throughout the US, the company partnered with Service Express.
“Our account teams have never told us ‘we can’t do that.’ The answer has always been ‘we’ll find some way to make that happen.’”
– Healthcare Provider CTO
Inconsistent service and unsatisfactory customer support from existing maintenance providers
After initial conversations, it became clear IT leaders were unhappy with their support due to frequent complications including:
- Lack of communication and status updates from engineers regarding critical problems requiring immediate fixes
- Inability to deliver parts within desired timeframes
- Slow engineer responses and parts delays at remote locations resulting in unacceptable levels of downtime
- Long response times and frequent repair mistakes raised concerns
regarding onsite engineers’ technical expertise
The Service Express Solution
Network benefits include user-friendly support and rapid resolutions
Service Express always provides more than just a cost-saving solution by offering responsive service, advanced support and more. Support differentiators include:
- Quick and effective communication using ExpressConnect® to place service tickets, view active agreements and connect with their field service engineers
- Streamlined ticketing and monitoring solutions with the free ExpressConnect ServiceNow integration
- Correct parts locally stocked using OnDeck® Predictive Sparing® technology to proactively identify and order parts for common failures
- Reliable technical service with primary and secondary engineers experienced in supporting Dell, Cisco, IBM and other OEM equipment
- Customized parts profiles for visibility, accuracy and effective maintenance for 60+ locations
IT department gained confidence through consistency and improved service delivery
The healthcare provider increased productivity and eliminated extended periods of downtime due to parts delays. Since making the switch, the company directed all its healthcare facilities to transition its post-warranty maintenance to Service Express. With a true dedicated partner in the data center, IT teams now have more time to focus on important projects such as streamlining processes, refreshing equipment and more.
How Can We Help?Learn more about expert data center maintenance solutions.
EOL & EOSL Database >
Search and find upcoming EOL or EOSL dates on hardware
VIDEO: What is Third-Party Maintenance? >
How is third-party data center maintenance different than OEM support?
ExpressConnect® Monitoring >
Automated 24/7 hardware support solution for your data center
Gartner Peer Insights reviews constitute the subjective opinions of individual end users based on their own experiences, and do not represent the views of Gartner or its affiliates. The Gartner Peer Insights Customer First badge is a trademark and service mark of Gartner, Inc., and/or its affiliates, and is used herein with permission. The Gartner Peer Insights Customer First program constitutes an organization’s commitment to solicit reviews from its customers using programmatic sourcing strategies and best practices. They neither represent the views of, nor constitute an endorsement by, Gartner or its affiliates.