Your day just got easier
Simplify your support and optimize your performance.
ExpressConnect® is the all-in-one technology solution to help you accomplish more in the data center.
Unlock productivity with ExpressConnect®
Automate your data center support
Let us identify failures and minimize disruptions in the data center for you with our server, storage and network hardware monitoring.
- 24/7 support automatically opens tickets using real-time alerts
- Secure agentless and email-based solutions
- Fault diagnosis and service insights for every ticket
- Configurable alert filtering
How Monitoring works
Already have a monitoring solution in place? We automate support by integrating with
Service flexibility and visibility
Manage your ticket activity at any time from anywhere quickly and easily with our 360° Service Desk.
- Schedule engineer service callbacks
- Upload technical documents and share notes to collaborate directly with your engineer
- Use our exclusive ServiceNow certified app
- Track real-time service ticket status and view history by agreement, location or date
- Place tickets in your existing ITSM with a custom integration
Smarter organization for you
Accurately forecast and plan for infrastructure projects, hardware refreshes and changing support needs with access to the support details you need.
- View agreements and SLAs
- Adjust coverage and request updates to agreements
- Track, review and update warranty coverage
- Identify EOL & EOSL dates for your equipment
Increase efficiency in your workday
Streamline maintenance support using the power of your existing monitoring and ticketing systems.
- Two-way communication with your existing workflow
- Service diagnostics incorporated into your ticketing and monitoring systems
- Ability to build custom integrations for your ITSM with our adaptable API option
- Connect to our exclusive ServiceNow certified app
Seamlessly integrate ExpressConnect with the following systems:
Using another monitoring or ticketing system? Contact us for more integration options.
For additional insights or a demo, we’re happy to help – please contact us at your convenience.
No, there is no additional charge. ExpressConnect® technology is included with your maintenance coverage.
For our Integrations and SMTP based solutions, we do not need any network information. For the ExpressConnect Monitoring Appliance, our team will only need the details necessary to build your appliance image.
Yes — ExpressConnect® Monitoring is designed to protect data using secure agentless and email-based solutions. Any unnecessary ports and applications are locked down to eliminate the risk of exposing data to incoming internet traffic. Our product support team continuously monitors for security alerts and proactively analyzes data security trends.
Using either an appliance or built-in hardware monitoring, ExpressConnect® Monitoring automatically opens a ticket for you when it detects a hardware issue and notifies our service team immediately. Your engineer calls within 30 minutes to discuss your service plan with you and arranges to arrive onsite for a fast first-time fix.
Your service engineer calls you within 30 minutes to confirm service plans with you. You can count on a quick service callback, service diagnostics, local parts inventory, and more for an express resolution.
It’s easy to get started. Contact your account executive for a time to connect with an integration specialist. Your specialist provides the resources and support needed to begin building your integration.
Use our REST API to automate ticketing workflows for custom-build monitoring and ticketing systems. Our support team partners with your developer to integrate your system with ours. You’ll have the resources needed for a successful integration, including:
- Instructions & documentation
- Templated code
- Assistance and answers from your dedicated account integration specialist for any technical questions
You can store and view equipment warranty coverage to maintain your data center support. With visibility into warranty expiration dates, you have enough lead time to evaluate support needs and make better strategic decisions. Keep your asset information current by updating any changes to warranty coverage accordingly:
- Equipment support provided by Service Express
- Equipment support provided by an OEM
- Decommissioned equipment to be removed from support and warranty tracking
We want to help you avoid overlooking any expiration dates, operating exposed or missing an opportunity to reduce costs.
Yes, your account administrator can easily add users to ExpressConnect® at any time.
- Each new user receives an email with steps to complete setup
- Access permissions are assigned based on locations or agreement
- Reactivate/deactivate an account as needed