Technology enthusiasts wanted!
Service Express is hiring a Technical Support Specialist to join our growing internal Technology Department!
We are looking for someone with…
- A Passion for technology inside and outside of work
- A love for tinkering, troubleshooting and problem-solving
- A desire to learn innovative technologies and advance your career
- An interest and enthusiasm for collaborating with teammates
What Does a Technical Support Specialist Do? Our passionate group of Technical Support Specialists act as a multi-tiered technical expert supporting end users with technology related products. This person’s primary focus will be in the arena of hardware/software support, mobile devices, and line of business applications. They will serve as the front line of IT support for the business.
As part of this team, you will also assist with help desk activities, system administration tasks, Active Directory, Group Policy, security, and the mobile device management software platform. They also have network administration responsibilities, including monitoring network utilization and helping to support overall system and application performance.
What are some of the things this person will do day-to-day?
- Engage in excellent customer service and enjoy helping others
- Administer Wireless Carrier and Mobile Device Management program
- Serve as help desk support for users as needed with hardware and software issues
- Deliver IT technology training to new employees during our on-boarding process
- Perform asset and percurrent management activities
- Manage special technology projects and initiatives
What type of skills would the right person for this position have?
- Solid knowledge of mobile device deployment and management.
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills.
- Advanced knowledge of computer systems and peripherals, printers, hardware configurations, operating systems, and systems compatibility.
- Advanced knowledge of Apple products to include Macs, iPads, iPhones, etc.
- Ability to explain technical concepts to those without a technical background
- Customer service minded
- Desire to keep up current technology trends and improvements
- Great team player with a positive can-do attitude
Service Express is an equal opportunity employer. Authorization to work in the U.S. is a precondition of employment. Service Express does not sponsor applicants for work visas.