Data Center Maintenance
IT professionals deserve a level of service based on a foundation of trust, reliability, technical expertise and partnership. Yet IT teams continue to settle for data center support that doesn’t meet their needs or expectations.
After years of poor communication, missed service level agreements (SLAs) and delayed repairs, IT leaders at a national healthcare provider decided it was time for a change. In searching for a maintenance solution to improve service quality, flexibility and savings for over 60 hospital data centers throughout the U.S., the company partnered with Service Express.
Inconsistent service and unsatisfactory customer support from maintenance providers
After initial conversations, it became clear IT leaders were unhappy with their support due to frequent complications, including:
- Lack of communication and status updates from engineers regarding critical problems requiring immediate fixes
- Inability to deliver parts within desired time frames
- Slow engineer responses and parts delays at remote locations resulting in unacceptable levels of downtime
- Long response times and frequent repair mistakes raised concerns regarding onsite engineers’ technical expertise
“Our account teams have never told us ‘we can’t do that.’ The answer has always been ‘we’ll find some way to make that happen.'”
-Heathcare Provider CTO
The Service Express solution
Network benefits include user-friendly support and rapid resolutions
Service Express always provides more than just a cost-saving solution by offering responsive service, advanced support and more. Support differentiators include:
- Quick and effective communication using ExpressConnect® to place service tickets, view active agreements and connect with field service engineers
- Streamlined ticketing and monitoring solutions with free ExpressConnect ServiceNow integration
- Correct parts stocked locally using OnDeck® Predictive Sparing® technology to proactively identify and order parts for common failures
- Reliable technical service with primary and secondary engineers experienced in supporting Dell, Cisco, IBM and other OEM equipment
- Customized parts profiles for visibility, accuracy and effective maintenance for 60+ locations
The IT department gained confidence through consistency and improved service delivery
The healthcare provider increased productivity and eliminated extended downtime due to parts delays. Since
the switch, the company directed all its healthcare facilities to transition its post-warranty maintenance to Service Express. With a dedicated partner in the data center, IT teams now have more time to focus on important projects, such as streamlining processes, refreshing equipment and more.