A fintech company needs a specialty cloud solution that is secure, allowing for data protection and application availability
In the marketplace, there are limited options to take IT infrastructure into the cloud if you deal with banking and wealth management transactions.
In the UK, many data centres are classified as Tier 2 and 3, but these are inadequate for financial requirements. Service Express offers a Specialty Cloud for IBM Power solution hosted in our Tier IV Design data centre to fulfil vital requirements for data protection and application availability.
Service Express’ Specialty Cloud allowed Fintech customer to expand financial and payment solutions to their end users
- Backing from regulatory bodies – the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) and European Banking Authority (EBA)
- A strong skill set in IBM i specialisation
- Reduced supply chain risk as we fully own our data centre
- Approval from the company’s Risk and Compliance team
- PCI-DSS Level 1 certification, the highest level of security for businesses that store, transmit, or process credit card data
- All data centre staff are employed by Service Express
We have been highly acclaimed by this client for our quick responses and strong levels of support, which remained high even during the COVID-19 pandemic, thanks to our collaborative approaches.